Bitcoin Press Release: TrustLogics looks to streamline the process of global recruitment, by utilising blockchain technology to protect users identity. TrustLogics also announce the world’s first Surprise Token Sale.
May 15th, 2018. Cayman Islands: For a professional or an independent service provider, the process of searching for a job usually ends up being tedious, long-drawn-out, and full of disappointments or false hope. In a desperate attempt to seal a job quickly, jobseekers send out their resumes or personal information to all kinds of organizations without being aware of how their own data could be used against them. Despite all the hard work, there is a decent chance that honest candidates could lose out on a position to undeserving jobseekers indulging in illegal practices like fake resumes or doctored certificates. In short, the hiring industry is full of inefficiencies and ripe for disruption.
What is TrustLogics?
TrustLogics, which began operations in 2017, aims to solve the inefficiencies in the global recruitment process by leveraging the potential of blockchain technology to ensure identity protection and trusted information. Users can not only choose to verify their professional data on the TrustLogics platform, but also share it across the internet to serve as a universally accepted, digitally secure and Trusted portfolio.
Hiring Industry Problems
- Companies are flooded with resumes containing fake educational and professional qualifications, which prolongs the hiring of a candidate. For example, in the U.S., the average time required to hire an individual is 23.8 days (and rising), and 75% of HR Managers have caught a lie on a resume.
- Organizations are spending a fortune just to identify and hire a good candidate for an open position. For instance, $4,129 was found to be the average cost-per-hire in 2016.
- Rather than contacting Independent Service Providers directly, Service Requestors are preferring to pay a premium of 30-40% to service websites. This is due to their lack of trust and confidence in self-employed individuals.
- Registered users on the TrustLogics platform can employ the services of Validators to verify their background information. This not only reduces the hiring duration, but also helps vetted profiles gain greater visibility for new job openings.
- The Peer-2-Peer Hiring Model aids companies by extending the scope of referrals well beyond their own workforces or staffing agencies. Since any Peer on the platform can refer a suitable candidate, recruiters can avoid spending large amounts on identifying the right personnel by crowdsourcing the search.
- By making the most of Digital Portfolios and a Reputation Building System based on reviews as well as ratings, Independent Service Providers can instantly form a strong positive impression on service requesters and inspire trust. Since these portfolios are shareable, the twin evils of service websites and ad expenses for job portals can be consigned to the past.
Active Platform Users & Global Partnerships
In 2017, TrustLogics moved past the concept stage and went live. The platform has accumulated 100,000 active users so far and has formed a partnership with AIESEC, the world’s largest youth-run non-profit organization with a presence in 127 countries.
With an eye on boosting the economic growth of developing countries, TrustLogics recently signed MoUs with the Republic of Guinea and Republic of Suriname, which will make TrustLogics platform open to millions of users.
TrustLogics is aiming to bring about a holistic global environment where trusted professional data is maintained securely without any chance of fudging, and the hiring process is greatly optimized to make things smoother for everyone.
Surprise Box Token Sale
TrustLogics is proud to announce the world’s first ever Surprise Box Token Sale as part of the pre-sale #1 structure. Surprise box sale participants will be able to earn a 35% discount on TrustLogics Tokens (TLT) as well as mystery digital vouchers.
Visit the Website: https://trustlogics.io/
Read the Whitepaper: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Chat on Telegram: https://t.me/trustlogics
Meet the Team: https://trustlogics.io/team.html
Connect on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/
Name: Adithya Thota
TrustLogics is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are extremely volatile. There is no guarantee of a stable value, or of any value at all. Token sales are only suitable for individuals with a high risk tolerance. Only participate in a token event with what you can afford to lose.This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
The post TrustLogics – A Blockchain-based Hiring Disruptor, Launches Unique Surprise Box Token Sale appeared first on Bitcoin PR Buzz.
Source: bitcoin pr